1. What are the Citadines candles made of?
Our candles are made with a premium soy wax blend, 100% cotton wicks and rare and noble fragrance oils, and they are crafted carefully by hand.
2. Where are the Citadines candles made?
Our candles are handmade in Quebec, Canada.
3. How long do the Citadines candles burn?
Our candles burn for 60 hours! Make sure that you trim them before each burn.
4. How fragrant are the Citadines candles?
The rich yet delicate perfumes of our candles will easily fill out any room, be it a large living room, a kitchen, a room, etc.
5. Do you offer wholesale or bulk discounts?
Yes. Please see our "wholesale" or "Corporate gifting" pages for more details.
6. Do you do custom work ?
No. Unfortunately, we do not do any custom work.
7. What are your shipping rates?
We ship orders across Canada at a flat rate of 15$, with Canada Post expedited Parcel Service (delivery times: 1-7 days)
We ship to the US at a flat rate of 20$.
We ship around the world at a flat rate of 35 $.